- Fitness and sleep trackers may improve worker productivity and wellness, but only 46% of employees would accept a wearable if their employers had access to the data.
- Harvard Business Review examined how big data has changed organizational decision-making.
- New websites collect women’s experiences of company cultures to help potential employees assess how different companies treat female employees.
In Other Developments:
- The National Labor Relations Board announced it will change the way it calculates lost wages in unlawful termination cases.
- Lexology reported on new posters that the Department of Labor now requires. Employers must display new posters on the federal minimum wage and federal law prohibiting polygraph testing.