- The EEOC issued updated enforcement guidance on national origin discrimination, replacing its 2002 compliance manual section on the subject.
- Current and former African-American Facebook employees sued Facebook in federal court in California for racial discrimination.
- BBC found a stark difference in the feedback men and women report receiving at work.
- HR Dive shared some advice on cultivating a culture of thanks in today’s workplace using principles drawn from social media platforms.
- In a new study, McKinsey estimates that artificial intelligence will allow a high percentage of jobs to be automated within decades.
- A new app called Goal Guru is designed to help improve employee wellness through wellness tracking, digital coaching, and social engagement.