- Fitness trackers and other wearables are on the rise in American workplaces.
- An Taiwanese manufacturer of Apple’s iPhone plans to replace nearly all of the human workers in its Chinese factories with robots.
- France passed a “right to disconnect” law giving French workers the legal right to ignore work emails when they’re off the clock.
In Other News
- Current and former employees of a Washington D.C. Whole Foods store filed a class action lawsuit in federal court alleging that the company failed to pay earned bonuses.
- Attn compared the difference between today’s work life and thirty years ago.
- Fast Company covered how paid parental leave evolved in 2016.
- Research shows that referral recruiting often leads to a less diverse workforce.